Gentle and relaxing massage with a relaxing technique. Designed to neutralize stress. The simplest message.
The Relaxing Massage is a manual therapy designed to improve the well-being of the person due to its maximum objective is to increase the production of endorphins in our body.
Massage is a method of assessment and manual treatment of those parts of the human body that have some disease, or susceptible to present it, with the aim of improving pain, reduce or eliminate muscle tension, improve blood and lymphatic circulation and get relief of stress, anxiety and the tensions of day by day.
In summary, the main objective of the relaxing massage is to relieve tension and achieve a mental state of relaxation, prioritizing manipulations and soft passes over sudden and strong movements, more reserved for therapeutic massage or remove contractures.
Benefits of a Relaxing Massage
- Massages are especially beneficial for back pain, reducing the use of analgesics by 36%.
- The headaches respond very well to massage therapies, also reduce migraines and help improve sleep.
- They reduce the heart rate, lower blood pressure and increase blood flow to the muscles.
- The massage reduces the cortisol stress hormone by 50%.
- Eliminates toxins from muscles due to increased oxygen around the body Improves flexibility by releasing muscle tension and cramps.